Saturday 27 February 2010

married to mother theresa

That was, when i saw her
as she knelt before jesuz,
her saviour.

Nothing pious came up,
rather my organ grew a little out of place.

She stood, walked away,
from the creator to his creations
making materialistic remarks
on mother earths possesions.

Out i stood in a trance
a drive rather, a call for mating
the vassopresin, oxitosin thing...

We walked a parade of 3 rounds
She smirked at every shrub
electrocuting me at every one of those.

In a breeze her bias failed the trees,
her gaze strictly on me.


That was the day when we met.

I soon made it work out,
many a night we worked out,
I felt her hard to make sure,
it was all i needed at bed.

Till date she remembers the day,
the day when we met
the day when her bias failed the trees.

And till date never has she missed
a single ceremon thanking thee
For 'it was he who hooked her with me'

1 comment: